July 17, 2017
Title: Overlord: Ultimate Evil Collection
Genre: RPG, Action, Adventure
Developer: Triumph Studios, Virtual Programming, Codemasters
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish
Prepare to be tempted, mesmerized and thrilled, become the Overlord, how corrupt you become depends on how you handle any given situation. Your actions impact the game world. With incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil minded minions to do your evil bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be incredibly despotic? THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL!
Control a horde of Minions
- Intuitive control over a crowd of evil minded minion creatures
- Use Minions to smash, destroy, kill, steal and intimidate
Become the Overlord
- Forge loot from the battlefield into powerful weapons and armour
- Gain Overlord powers such as the ability to make enemies burst into flames and cower down before you
- Conquer the world and impose your will on its people
Explore a twisted fantasy world
- A unique story that combines evil bidding with impish humour
- Defeat the seven fallen heroes to rule over all the world
Overlord Raising Hell
How evil can you get?
Discover how corruptible you are in Overlord, the twisted fantasy action adventure where you can be evil (or really evil). In the game's seriously warped fantasy world, players will become the Overlord and get first-hand experience of how absolute power corrupts absolutely. You could be a regular run-of-the-mill Overlord. However, with incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil-minded impish critters, the Minions, on hand to do your bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be wonderfully despotic?!
Go deeper into the Overlord's twisted world as the single-player expansion content opens a series of hellish new levels, each a supernatural abyss for the game's five kingdoms: Mellow Hills, Evernight, Heaven's Peak, the Golden Halls and the Ruborian Desert. Access to each abyss is via a portal, which opens once a kingdom has been successfully conquered and the previous ruler banished to a personal hell within. However it's not just the fallen heroes that have been dragged into the abyss: the Overlord's newly loyal peasants have also been taken down into hell too.
With the undead denizens of each abyss on the attack and threatening the Overlord's reign above ground, there's only one thing for it: assemble your minion army, descend into each abyss and embark on a fresh wave of tyranny in order to return the serfs to their homelands, defeat the fallen heroes once and for all, and claim the throne of each kingdom's underworld.
INCLUDES THE OVERLORD CHALLENGE PACK:
Come and have a go if your Overlord's hard enough. All new pillaging fun with seven additional online multiplayer maps, including the competitive ‘Capture the Maiden’ map and ‘Protect Your Power’, where players must defend the Overlord's tower against waves of enemy attack.
- THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL! Get in the action and become the Overlord, the all powerful dark lord with a horde of minions to command and a land to conquer.
- CONTROL A HORDE OF MINIONS Slavish and loyal they'll smash, destroy, kill and steal anything for you. Your word is law.
- BECOME THE OVERLORD Do you want fear, respect, gold and power? Become the most powerful being in the world by any means necessary.
- CONQUER A TWISTED FANTASY WORLD Show the Seven Heroes, demonic Halflings, and Rabid Unicorns who's boss.
Overlord II, sequel to the critically acclaimed cult hit, sees the return of the chaotic Minions and their new Dark Master. Bigger, badder and more beautifully destructive, Overlord 2 has a Glorious Empire to smash, a massive Netherworld to revive, Minion mounts to mobilize, a trio of mistresses to woo, War Machines to crush opposition and lots of cute creatures to, err... murder (and a mini-map)
- What sort of stuff will I get to kill? Your main source of victims will come from the brave and highly flammable ranks of the Glorious Empire, a sinister regime that gained power after the fall of the previous Overlord. You'll be hacking your way through entire battalions at a time, but to keep the blood on your sword varied we've also thrown a few Yetis, Elves, villagers and annoyingly cute indigenous species into the mix, just to name but a few. Don't say we never do anything for you.
- I've always wanted to enslave the human race, is this the game for me? You've come to the right place! With the Domination style Overlord humanity, can become your plaything. Village by village, you'll reap the benefits of an unwilling workforce as you drive the Glorious Empire from your lands.
- I'm more of a "watch the world burn" kind of guy, can I still get my rocks off? We've got your pleasure, sir. With the Destruction style Overlord you can ravage the land like a moody Tsunami; razing cities, forests and Imperial camps to the ground just because they looked at you funny.
- What can my minions do? Minions are angry little Swiss army knives of pain: They can ride into battle on wolves and other magical creatures, loot the best weapons from stomped enemies, pillage houses for treasure, operate fearsome war machines, infiltrate enemy camps and polish your armour so thoroughly you'll blind passing wildlife.
- What types of Minions can I rule? This new batch of minions is smarter, faster, deadlier and wittier than the sorry sacks of skin you used to rule. Minions now come in four fantastic flavours: Browns are brutal brawlers that solve their problems with teeth and fists. Reds are the surly artillery who love to play catch, as long as it's with fireballs. Greens are the stealthy assassins. Silent and deadly, like a fart on legs. Blues are no use in a fight but can resurrect fellow Minions who've tried to stop a sword with their face.
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
Step into the warped fantasy world of Overlord: Fellowship of Evil, the dark and twisted Action RPG filled with the series’ signature black humour. Penned by award-winning original Overlord scriptwriter Rhianna Pratchett, Overlord: Fellowship of Evil delivers an epic new quest featuring four Netherghūls – undead servants of the dark arts, resurrected in the absence of a true Overlord, to bring evil back to a world overrun by the forces of good.
Assisting gamers once again are the mighty, maniacal and occasionally moronic minions, ready to unleash their charmingly chaotic brand of destruction and led by Gnarl, their wise old master, voiced, as before, by actor Marc Silk.
Embark on a brand new Overlord adventure in single-player or with up to three friends in local and online single-screen co-op. Filled with fun combat and twisted fantasy tales, Overlord: Fellowship of Evil invites players to dive into an Action RPG where it’s good to be bad, but it’s GREAT to be evil.
Overlord is the only series that actively encourages players to have fun being the embodiment of evil, destroying all that is good in a subversive, comedic manner. Fellowship of Evil captures this essence and adds in four-way, chaotic co-op play where gamers can even turn on each other. Evil always finds a way...sometimes it just needs a bit of a nudge.
- Series signature dark, mischievous humour Award-winning scriptwriter Rhianna Pratchett returns with a twisted and hilarious tale of evil, chaos, Minions and the burning desire to destroy all things good!
- Develop your minions! They’re back! Our cruel critters return. Call upon your minions in battle and build them into dedicated devils to do your destructive bidding. “For the Master!”
- Invade. Smite. Loot! Work your way through the Netherworld and unleash hell on the world above! Trample the weak under your evil size 10s with fun and satisfying combat, combining unique abilities and melee attacks to dominate all who stand before you! Share loot or steal the spoils- how far are you willing to go in the Trials of Evil?
- Four times the players, four times the fun! Evil has a new face. Well, four faces, actually. But who wears the evilist? Er, eviler? You decide! Pick from any of four distinct Netherghul characters, each with unique abilities. Play as a team, or screw each other over – evil never plays by the rules!
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Series or AMD FX Series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD4850 or Nvidia GTS250
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Additional Notes: Performance may be lower on some mobile hardware, this spec is based on desktop hardware.
Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.